5 WAYS TO PROTECT YOUR PLANTS
In this post, I am going to give you 5 different methods that you can use to protect your plants!
1. Use a fitted Sheet. I love this idea. I use a fitted sheet that fits tightly to my raised bed so I don’t have to worry about the wind blowing it off!
2. Use a glass mason jar. I have so many mason jars free for use right now. For your more delicate plants, gently place the jar over the plant and work the jar slightly into the soil to help it stay in the soil.
3. Use a plastic milk jug for your slightly larger plants. Make sure you dig the jug into the soil a bit so that the wind doesn’t blow it off.
4. Use empty pots to protect your plants. Right now I have so many empty pots in my garage because it isn’t quite time for container planting yet. Utilize these unused pots to protect your plants.
5. Use a plastic cup to cover up young plants. Again, be sure to dig the plastic cup into the soil a bit so that the cup doesn’t blow away if it is windy.
Do you have a favorite way to protect your plants?
Source : wholelifestylenutrition.com