The Global Economy Is Officially Melting Down
As much as the financiers on Wall Street and the officials at the Fed would like the party to keep going, it looks it’s finally about to stop. Years of bailouts and monetary expansion have created one of the most inflated and artificial economic booms in history, and now it appears that this global economic bubble is deflating. Markets across the board are melting down as we speak, and the financial crash that supposedly “fringe” analysts have been predicting since 2008, is finally upon us. Take a look at what’s going down right now.
- The Dow has fallen 1300 points from its peak. On Friday alone, it fell by 530 points, making it the 9th worst stock market crash in US history.
- The Shanghai composite fell by more than 11% this week. All told, China’s stock market has lost a third of its value since its previous peak, and the only thing holding it up is their government’s intervention. It lost 4% of its value on Friday after it was revealed that their manufacturing activity had reached a 77 month low.
- 400 of the world’s richest people lost a total of $182 billion this week, amounting to 6.3% of their collective wealth. When the people who benefit the most from inflated markets are getting hurt, you know that the bubble is bursting.
- The dollar’s rally may be finally nearing its end. Its value has fallen slightly, but consistently for the past 2 weeks.
- Commodities have fallen to a 13 year low. The price of copper has reached a 6 year low while oil has suffered its longest decline since 1986.
That last one is very telling. You can always tell when the global economy is in bad shape based on the value of various commodities. It’s one of the strongest indicators for an economy, since it reveals how many real, tangible goods are being produced. Curiously, many of these commodities have been falling in value throughout the supposed recovery that we’ve been in since 2009.
The only commodity that is doing well right now is gold, which has reached a six week high, and just had its best week since last January. Given the safe haven status that gold holds, it’s clear now that confidence in the US dollar and the global economy, is slowly slipping.
With all of this information at hand, it would be hard to deny that we may be finally witnessing the same kind of crash that we endured in 2008. Anyone who thought that we’ve been in a genuine recovery for the past 6 years, was foolish. But anyone who thinks that global markets will simply bounce back from what has occurred over the past few weeks, is downright crazy.
Source : www.thedailysheeple.com
Other Useful Resources :
Drought USA (Discover The Amazing Device That Turns Air Into Water)
Survive The End Days (Biggest Cover Up Of Our President)
Survival MD (Best Post SHTF Medical Survival Guide Ever)
Bullet Proof Home (A Prepper’s Guide in Safeguarding a Home )
Sold Out After Crisis (Best 37 Items To Hoard For A Long Term Crisis)
Family Self Defense (Best Self Defense Strategies For You And Your Family)
Backyard Innovator (All Year Round Source Of Fresh Meat,Vegetables And Clean Drinking Water)
Blackout USA (EMP survival and preparedness)
Conquering the coming collapse (Financial advice and preparedness )
Liberty Generator (Easy DIY to build your own off-grid energy source)
Backyard Liberty (Easy and cheap DIY Aquaponic system to grow your organic and living food bank)
About the author :
Joshua Krause is a reporter, writer and researcher at The Daily Sheeple. He was born and raised in the Bay Area and is a freelance writer and author. You can follow Joshua’s reports at Facebook or on his personal Twitter. Joshua’s website is Strange Danger .